Areas of Expertise:
Decreasing Emotional Pain
Improving Relationships & Communication
Self Love & Self Esteem
Frequently Asked Questions:
What conditions and concerns do you treat?
Conditions treated in this practice include:
- Overwhelming Emotions
- Mood Disorders
- Relationship & Communication concerns
- Self Esteem and Confidence issues
- Trauma & PTSD
How is therapy with you unique?
Warm & Compassionate Approach
I use a warm, compassionate and accepting approach in therapy to make it easier to open up. I seek to truly understand you and never judge you. I collaborate with you to help you see BIG improvements in your life. I’ll support you through painful moments while helping you to identify and address challenges that get in the way of your happiness.
Scientifically Proven Techniques
You may find that you truly want to be happy but can’t seem to figure out how. I use scientifically proven techniques & teach new skills that help you to change your thoughts, feelings, actions and relationships. I will help you to help you to reach your goals by educating you, keeping you accountable and being your cheerleader along the way.
Beginning with the End in Mind
My goal is to essentially help you become your own therapist by learning how to support yourself and what strategies help you to maintain good mental health. I will always be there if you need support, and meet with many of my patients on an ongoing basis for years. I aim to help you feel supported, better understand yourself, learn new techniques and maximize your potential on the timeline that works best for you.
I often send secure messages full of information and a review of what was discussed during your session. This information is your to keep for life, and can be a helpful reminder of what works best for you to maintain your mental health.
What can I expect in a therapy session?
You can expect to feel validated, supported and better educated on how to manage painful feelings, improve your relationships and achieve your personal goals.
I practice Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) – which focuses on providing empathy and compassion while also teaching practical techniques to keep emotions balanced, reduce emotional pain, practice mindfulness, and improve relationships.
I listen intently during sessions and really care about your feelings and experiences. I utilize a non-judgmental approach to help you feel seen and heard, and work with you to find solutions to your problems.
What are the benefits of Psychotherapy with you?
I have helped hundreds of people achieve benefits from therapy such as:
- Improved Mood
- Decreased anxiety & stress
- Letting go of pain from past experiences
- Increased self love & confidence
- Decreases in negative thinking
- Increased energy & motivation
- Improved relationships
- Increased self awareness
- Accomplishing personal & professional goals
How much does therapy cost?
$65 for 30 minute sessions
$95-125 for 60 minute sessions
What are common therapy goals you help people work on?
- “Improve my mood”
- “Decrease my anxiety”
- “Learn techniques to manage painful emotions effectively”
- “Increase self confidence”
- “Heal from past trauma”
- “Improve my relationships”
- “Improve my communication”
- “Learn to set healthy boundaries”
- “Increase mindfulness”
- “Achieve professional goals”
- “Improve work/ life balance”
- “Change unhelpful life patterns”
How will I know if therapy is working?
You may notice these benefits from therapy:
- A positive change in mood, mindset and thoughts
- You use healthier techniques to manage stress
- You better understand yourself and your needs
- You are kinder to yourself
- Your relationships with others improve
- You feel more focused and motivated
- You find it easier to forgive yourself and others
- Your personal history no longer feels like it is negatively impacting your present life
- You have a clearer sense of your boundaries and how to communicate them assertively
- You are more resilient to challenges
- You feel a sense of inner peace
What Insurance Plans are accepted?
*** Other Insurance: My medical billing specialists can also help you to get money back from your insurance company if you have “out of network benefits.”
Latest from the Blog